Hi, welcome to this post, This ARMORED CORE™ VI FIRES OF RUBICON™ – How to fix Stuttering in game Guide was created to help you.
A Simple guide on how to fix the terrible performance until Fromsoft fixes it.
Launch your game
– Open Task Manager, click on the Details tab
– Right-click on armoredcore6.exe -> Set affinity
– Untick UC 0, then press OK.
– Tab into the game again (it will run as if it were poop. This is normal).
– Go to Set affinity again and tick all cores
This is something you have to do every time you launch the game. It only takes a few moments.
Access denied error
If you get the “Access denied” error message, try this:
UAC in your taskbar’s search field. If the search field doesn’t appear, click the Start button on the right and select Search.
Click on Change User Account Control Settings in the search results.
– Do one of the following. To turn off UAC, drag the slider Never to notify.
You may be asked to confirm your choice or enter a password for the administrator.
– Restart your computer to make the changes take effect.
This ARMORED CORE™ VI FIRES OF RUBICON™ – How to fix Stuttering in game guide has come to an end. Please contact us and let us know if you have any concerns, questions, or suggestions about how we can improve this topic. Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness, and I hope you have a lovely day! To give credit where credit is due, I’d like to mention that an article written by Helelo inspired this guide. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- All ARMORED CORE™ VI FIRES OF RUBICON™ Posts List