Hi, welcome to this post, This Amnesia: The Bunker – How to disable the crosshair Guide was created to help you.
Amnesia: The Bunker is a first-person horror game set in a WW1 bunker. A relentless, AI-driven monster stalks you. Survival depends on finding tools, crafting items, and keeping the lights on.
It’s pretty simple:
- Open the folder that holds the game (Management – View local files);
- Then follow the path \Amnesia The Bunker\script\player\ and find the file “Player.hps”;
- Open the file with Notepad and find the following lines:
gbDrawCrosshair const bool = true;
const bool gbDrawDefaultCrosshair = true;
- Changes “true” value to “false”.
So, the crosshair is turned off! We can create beautiful screenshots without the annoying dot in middle!
Amnesia: The Bunker – How to disable the crosshair is described in this guide. If you notice anything that needs to be fixed or updated, please let us know in the comments, and we’ll get to it as quickly as possible. May this be a good day for you. This piece was motivated by the author and creator 📼 S o u n d w a v e 📼. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to save us to your bookmarks; we update new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All Amnesia: The Bunker Posts List