What do I have to do so that I can track my game?
1. Download and install the Npcap installer: https://nmap.org/npcap/
2. Start the Statistics Analyses Tool
3. Start the Game
4. Select Tracking from the drop-down menu
5. Click on the large ON/OFF button to start tracking. If the button is blue and the circle is on the right, tracking is activated.
6. If the tracker does not yet have all the important information, the wifi icon is yellow. In order for it to turn green, your character has to change a map once in the game. (e.g. Martlock to Eldon Hill)
7. If the wifi icon is green and your character name can be seen, the tracker is fully functional – Done!
Is This Allowed
More informations here:
This tool does:
- Only monitors
- Does not modify our game client
- Does not track players that are not within the player’s view
- Does not have an overlay to the game
Problem or question?
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Albion Online – Tracker and Statistics Analysis Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Albion Online Posts List