Before you immediately check the answer on this full game (all answers/Somnia) guide, please read this general advice:
1. If you don’t know the answer yet, then you’re not supposed to know the answer. Wait until it is revealed before checking the guide.
2. Before you check the answer, ask yourself this: would you have more fun if you solved it yourself? If so, then please continue trying.
3. If you’re stuck and want to solve it yourself, try putting in wrong answers- usually the game will give you hints after a few tries.
4. If you’re in Somnium, try the “Inspect” or “Think” options; those generally give you hints on how to progress.
5. Somnia are designed so that each “wrong” option you pick gives you funny dialogue, a hint forward, and some character knowledge.
6. Don’t be afraid to restart or lower the difficulty; gauge your own fun. If you’re getting frustrated, give yourself more time in-game and out.
7. Please do not read ahead of the section you are in-game; I did my best to limit spoilers, but I can’t entirely stop them.
8. The table is sorted in my recommended play order- DO NOT jump ahead to a section you do not know how to access yet yourself.
You may miss: Corpse Face, clustered objects on the ground in VR
Visual Guide (detailed)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qYCuwqEaQzWpjtjmm7-SCXTiM2d-NaG6MM_z12TENYE/edit?usp=sharing – [google.com]
Sorry I have no idea how to use Steam GUI, but the answers you need should be there.
If I see people using this to spoil others or ruin their own playthrough, I will take it down.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share aboutAI: THE SOMNIUM FILES – nirvanA Initiative – Gameplay and Walkthrough; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES - nirvanA Initiative Posts List